Tuesday, June 9, 2009

For the Greater Good

I'm really pleased and proud that this blog will now be part of the Nonprofit Marketing & Fundraising Zone, a topic hub featuring some of the industry's leading experts and practitioners.

Having worked in both the for-profit and nonprofit worlds, I am still often struck by the willingness of those in the not for profit sector to put aside competitive instincts and share ideas and insights for the sake of the greater good. After 20 years, I think I'm getting used to it and I hope that this blog will help others make their marketing programs work better and achieve their fundraising and other goals.

And, if you like the blog, you'll probably enjoy a conversation about what you're trying to accomplish and how we can help. So, feel free to be in contact. (Well, I guess some of that for profit sensibility never goes away).

No comments:

Post a Comment